ahlan wasahlan...(^^,)

Sabtu, 13 Oktober 2012

me and past


I have found in my life that after every heartbreak there is a time for mourning. 
When the time for mourning is over, you can look at the incident with the blinders off and know that you are better than they make you feel.
 You know that you still love the other person, but that you are better off without them.
 For you know that if they couldn't love you enough to stay with you during the hard times, then they can never truly love you through all of the good.
 Life goes on, and you learn that no matter how bad it feels right now, there is always someone/ something right around the corner and usually a phone call away to make your world right itself and the sun to shine again.
 I am past the mourning, but I haven't reached the sunshine yet. 
I don't need a pot of gold, nor do I need rainbows and roses.
 I will never again be disappointed because no matter what, I will never hold any expectations.
 Those are what lead a person to heartbreak.


1 ulasan:

blog ni ditulis seske hati dan mengikut citarasaku.all written here are absolutely reserved by me.