ahlan wasahlan...(^^,)

Ahad, 20 Mei 2012

"my zauj"

im really sorry becoz i can't accept u,,
its doesn't mean i dislike u,,
i appreciate your care,,
thanks a lot..
but after i think, its still early,,
if we are couple but u will not be mine some find day?? how??
if we are couple n i will love u so much n lastly frust becoz we are clash,, then i hate u?? how??
our achievement will be down.. so??how about our future??
then we will being enemy,, if we are meet, we will get angry??
i dont want this becoz i want to be fren with you forever..
i love u as my special fren..
im so sorry,,
are u still rmember diz words?
"we are fren ok,, if we are meant to be together,, alhamdulillah.. "
so we are fren,, its up to you,, if u want to couple with another girl..
i didn't mind because u are not mine..

Now, i have closed my heart closely n tightly..
why?? because my heart only for my 'zauj'..
this special heart only for him dat i dont know who r..
i hope 1 day,, he will come n truthfully want me as his zaujah,,
honestly become my 'imam',,
full of blessing from ALLAH, love me until his last 'hayah'
so,, i will keep dis heart n dignity only for my 'zauj'..
"perempuan yang baik utk lelaki yang baik"
dis is the promise from Allah,,.

for the man,,
plis!! dont touch my heart if you're not to be mine..
im not the person who are really strong...
'bukankah hawa diciptakan dari rusuk adam yang bengkok.. Adam lah yang perlu meluruskannya..'
sincerely from,
aini...


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

blog ni ditulis seske hati dan mengikut citarasaku.all written here are absolutely reserved by me.